LIGHTS, camera, action.
Naracoorte High School has successfully delivered its long-awaited "Battle of the Bands" whole school production.
A crowd of 90 people filled Williamson Hall on the evening of June 5 to watch the first show, which received plenty of positive feedback.
Then the following night all pre-sale tickets were sold out with over 100 seats filled.
Almost 50 students were involved with the Cinderella-themed show, taking on a variety of roles from singing to set changes.
They auditioned at the end of last year and had been doing intensive training for roughly six months.
Some students stepped out of their comfort zones and others enjoyed the opportunity to show off their creative skills.
In the lead-up there were a few hiccups with some of the main characters falling ill or getting injured but the group kept their heads held high and carried on with the show.
The cast and crew also took to the stage for two matinee shows in front of Years 5/6/7 students from Naracoorte Primary School, Naracoorte South Primary School and Padthaway Primary School.
Arts coordinator and director Vanita Hutchinson said it was a great success.
"I think it went really well," she said.
"The kids are very proud of their efforts but also a little sad that it's all over, it was such a time consuming exercise that they sort of wanting to move on to the next thing."
Ms Hutchinson said it was very likely another whole school production would happen again in the future.
"Originally for me it was a bit of a personal challenge," she said.
"I had talked about doing one for something like 10 years...last year was my first year as the permanent arts coordinator so I though there's nothing like putting on something with a bang.
"It was first time doing something this big, something on this scale.
"Now that we've done it once I think that there's definitely a possibility to do it again."