FURTHER showers, possible small hail and thunderstorms are expected today in a cold, unstable west to southwest airstream.
Isolated damaging wind gusts in excess of 90 km/h are possible with the showers and thunderstorms this afternoon.
Locations which may be affected include Mount Gambier, Naracoorte, Meningie, Robe, Millicent and Lucindale.
Conditions are expected to ease in the evening.
- Sheep Graziers are warned that cold temperatures, showers and strong west to southwesterly winds are expected during Thursday with the passage of a cold front. There is a high risk of losses of lambs and sheep exposed to these conditions.
The State Emergency Service advises that people should:
- Move vehicles under cover or away from trees;
- Secure or put away loose items around your property.
- Don't drive, ride or walk through flood water;
- Keep clear of creeks and storm drains;
- Stay indoors, away from windows, while conditions are severe.