As part of the school's Wellbeing Ambassador Program the Naracoorte South Primary school had an incredible array of activities on offer on Thursday July 4.
After the Awards Assembly, groups of students experienced three different activities that promoted mental, physical, and emotional health. The three sessions ran from 12-3pm, and groups were sorted by lower and upper primary year levels.
- Cooking (run by Tanya Ham)
- Journey sticks (run by Natasha Dawson)
- Snake safety (run by Gavin Kluske)
- Dance (run by Phoebe Fisher)
- Cosmic Kids
- Indonesian cooking
- Indigenous culture and boomerangs (run by Doug Nicholls)
- Bootcamp (run by Tess Hartmann)
- Ambulance and CPR (run by Ian Henderson)
- and Mindfulness (run by Ashlie Gibbs)
The Youth Mental Health Ambassadors (Natasha 'Tash' Moore, Amelie Nancarrow and Rachel Shepherd) did some facepainting at lunchtime and there was also a sausage sizzle.