Naracoorte's instant division one prize pool winner of more than $1 million is still yet to come forward.
According to Lotteries and Keno head of public relations Matt Hart, there's still no word from the Naracoorte ticket-holder.
"We pay division one prizes two weeks after the draw, so this prize is due to be paid on Monday - just no winner to pay it to yet," he told Naracoorte Herald on Thursday.
"Hopefully they come forward soon."
Mr Hart's response comes after a Morphett Vale man became an instant millionaire following Wednesday's X Lotto draw, after purchasing a ticket in Tanunda in the Barossa Valley.
The man held the only division one winning entry nationally in Monday and Wednesday X Lotto draw 3995, drawn July 29, and takes home $1 million.
"We've had a number of winners lately who've found their winning ticket hiding in plain sight - the car, the fridge, the wallet etc.," Mr Hart added.
Meanwhile, newsXpress Naracoorte newsagency owner Selina Southern, also told Naracoorte Herald this week that she still hadn't heard who won the $1,053,905.78 in the Saturday, July 18, X Lotto competition.
The million-dollar ticket was sold at their Smith Street shop in the heart of our beautiful town.
Mrs Southern explained how she had contacted the lottery organisers with no response on whether the prize had been claimed.
Yet it didn't stop the newsagency from quickly promoting last Saturday's $20 million X Lotto draw to their customers via their Facebook page.
'Can we have back-to-back 1st division wins?? Make sure you come to newsXpress Naracoorte for your winning ticket,' the post stated.